HH Chicken Cutlets In Cream Sauce
1 pound chicken cutlets
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, plus 1 tablespoon oil from the jar
½ cup finely chopped onions
½ cup dry white wine or chicken bone broth
½ cup heavy cream or full fat coconut milk
1. Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
2. Heat sun-dried tomato oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165F.
4. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
5. Add sun-dried tomatoes and onions to the pan with chicken drippings. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
6. Increase heat to high and add wine or broth. Simmer, scraping up any browned bits, until the liquid has mostly evaporated.
7. Turn heat off and stir in cream, simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Return the chicken to the pan and turn to coat with the sauce.