By: Kristi Goode
Almond Joy Ingredients
· 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
· 1 cup natural almond butter
· 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
· 2 scoops, about 50-60 grams chocolate protein powder
· 1-2 Tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
Almond Joy Instructions
1. Place oats, almond butter, honey, protein powder and shredded coconut in a large bowl and stir to combine.
2. Getting the mixture to combine takes a little arm muscle and it may seem too thick at first, but it will come together as you keep mixing. I used my hands to knead the dough near the end and that seems to help.
3. Once combined, use a small cookie scoop to scoop and form the dough into balls.
4. Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.