Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Transform overripe bananas into this Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread for a treat that everyone will love! Made with cocoa powder, peanut butter, maple syrup, and more.
Total: 50 minutes
· 1/2 cup oat flour
· 1/2 cup cocoa powder
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 1/2 tsp baking soda
· 1/4 tsp salt
· 2 large mashed bananas (~1 cup mashed)
· 2 eggs
· 1/4 cup peanut butter
· 1/4 cup maple syrup
· 1 tsp vanilla
· 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×4 bread pan.
2. In a small bowl, mix together oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas and eggs. Then mix in peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour into greased bread pan, top with more chocolate chips if desired, and bake for 38-42 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Let cool 10 minutes before cutting.