AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOINC/O SKINNYTASTE.COM
By: Kristi Goode
· 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
· 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 1/2 lbs
· 6 center cut strips bacon
· cooking string
1. Season pork with salt and pepper. Lay the bacon on a cutting board to be roughly the same size as the tenderloin.
2. Cut two bacon strips in half (since the ends are thinner, they don’t need a whole strip). Lay two halves next to each other, then four full strips, then the other two halves next to each other.
3. Carefully lay the tenderloin over the bacon. Tightly roll up the pork jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Tie the roast at 2- inch intervals with kitchen string each about 12-inches long.
4. Carefully cut the tenderloin in half to fit in the air fryer.
5. Put the tenderloin inside and fry at 400 F for 20 minutes turning halfway, until an instant read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145-150 F. Let the pork rest about 5 minutes before slicing. Slice into 12 slices.